| || || ||3mm 19x7 Galvanised Steel Cable MBL 589kgs - 506.000.030 |
Supply Quantity: Metres
Catalogue Code: 506.000.030
Part Code: CABLE-GP-GAL-197-3
- Highly flexible, low-spin 19x7 construction wire rope
- Extremely flexible galvanised steel cable
- High breaking strength
- DIY cable tools & end fittings available from stock
- Order by the metre with no minimum order charge
- Suitable for running loads & most general engineering applications where low spin is required.
- Typical applications: Hoist ropes, winch ropes & high quality galvanised low rotation cables, ensuring minimum spin when lifting.
- Recommended for applications where the height of lift is over 10 metres.
* Customer note - this product has sticky lubrication & is not suitable for clean environments.
Cable Technical Specifications
Construction: 19x7 (Extra Flexible Low Rotation)
Core: WSC (Wire Strand Core)
Lay: Right Hand Ordinary (sZ)
Material: Steel Galvanised 1770N/mm2
Standard: BS EN 12385-4:2002+A1:2008 Steel wire ropes. Safety. Stranded ropes for general lifting applications
MBL: 589 kgs (5.78kN)
WLL: 117 kgs (1.15kN)
Export Commodity Code: 73121020 duplicate
Safe Use Data Sheet
Download Catalogue Page
Expert Comment: No additional advice is available yet
Download the latest TECNI®Cable Catalogue here
Email this product link