| || || ||3mm 7x7 A4-AISI 316 Stainless Steel Cable White PVC Coated 4mm - 613.001.034 |
Supply Quantity: Metres
Catalogue Code: 613.001.034
Part Code: CABLE-GP-SS-PVC-WHITE-77-3-4
- White PVC-coated corrosion resistant AISI 316 grade cable
- Robust & versatile
- PVC coating can easily be stripped back to form strong terminations
- High breaking strength
- DIY cable tools & end fittings available from stock
- Order by the metre with no minimum order charge
- Suitable for applications such as security cable, control cable & display systems.
Note: PVC coating is not suitable for prolonged operation over sheaves - please see our section Nylon Coated Wire Ropes
Cable Technical Specifications
Construction: 7x7 (Flexible)
Core: WSC (Wire Strand Core)
Lay: Right Hand Ordinary (sZ)
Material: Stainless Steel 1570N/mm2 A4-AISI 316 1.4401
Coating Material: PVC
Coating Diameter: 4mm
Coating Colour: Clear (Natural)
Standard: BS EN 12385-4:2002+A1:2008 Steel wire ropes. Safety. Stranded ropes for general lifting applications (Formally DIN 3055) 7x7 Construction
MBL: 517 kgs (5.07kN)
WLL: 103.4 kgs (1.01kN)
Export Commodity Code: 72230019
Safe Use Data Sheet
Download Catalogue Page
Expert Comment: PVC coating is easy to strip back to form strong terminations.
PVC lasts well outdoors as UV stable.
PVC is not suitable for prolonged operation over sheaves. Please see our nylon coated wire ropes which are.
Download the latest TECNI®Cable Catalogue here
Email this product link